Are you a motivated and experienced Mobile Patrol Officer or Crowd Controller seeking new and exciting opportunities?
Our locally owned and operated Security Company offers a vast range of security services to our clients. As a member of our team, you could have the opportunity to expand on your experience, while working in a variety of exciting and challenging roles.
We are currently seeking new applicants for our Mobile Patrol and Event Security Divisions to join our growing team.
To be successful in your application, you must have:
– Current Security Licence & First Aid
– Licensing Functions must include Security Officer unarmed & Crowd Control
– Certificate II or III in Security Operations
– Own reliable transport
– Open Drivers Licence preferred (Mobile Patrol)
– Must have current RSA Certificate or be willing to obtain
*Must be a Townsville Resident
~ prior experience highly considered but not required ~
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
– Exceptional customer service & a common sense approach to problem solving
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Possess competent computer skills, as well as intermediate Microsoft Office skills
– Excellent attention to detail and report writing skills
– Ability to step up and use initiative on all tasks
– Highly motivated
– Excellent driving history (Mobile Patrol)
These roles are predominately for night duties and weekend work, and are often for a duration of up to 12 hours. Please consider your availability prior to submitting an application.
If you would like to be considered, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Due to the high number of applications we receive only successful applicants will be contacted, if you have previously applied you are urged to reapply